Terms and conditions
Introduction We have tried to keep the Noukhada Adventure Hungary Kft (“Noukhada”) small print as short as possible. However, please read this carefully because it is important information about your booking and your safety and, by reading this and booking you have agreed to the policy.
For large bookings of 16 or more people if you give:
- > 21 working days, notice of cancellation then you get a refund of 100%; or
- =< 21 working days and > 7 working days, notice of cancellation you get a refund of 50%; or
- < 7 working days, notice of cancellation then you receive no refund.
For small bookings of individuals, families if you give:
- > 7 working days, notice of cancellation then you get a refund of 100%; or
- =< 7 working days and > 2 working days, notice of cancellation you get a refund of 50%; or<
- < 2 working days, notice of cancellation then you receive no refund.
I have read and agree to the Noukhada cancellation policy.
TIMING AND PUNCTUALITY The booking time is the start time of the activity. You are advised to arrive at the launch point 10 mins before the booking time. Any arrival later than 15 mins after the booking time is unfair to other guests and the cancellation policy (above) will apply if you cannot be placed on a subsequent available activity, without disturbing other guests.
PERSONAL FLOATATION DEVICE (“PFD”) Noukhada insist that you wear a PFD whilst on the water. If you do not want to wear a PFD, please do not book with Noukhada.
KAYAK ALLOCATION You will be in double kayaks.
|Age group (years old)||Accompanied||<strong>Acknowledgement of risks and hold harmless declaration|
|10 and less than 10||Not allowed||Not applicable|
|11 – 16||By a nominated adult||Signed by parent|
|16 – 18||Not required||Signed by parent|
|18 +||Not required||Signed by client|
I have read and agree to the Noukhada policy on timing and punctuality, PFDs, kayak allocation and child participation.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISKS AND HOLD HARMLESS DECLARATION
In consideration of participating in the Noukhada Adventure Hungary Kft (hereafter “Noukhada”) activities, for myself, my spouse and any minor children for whom I am parent, legal guardian or otherwise responsible (hereafter “related participants”) I, for myself and related participants:
- acknowledge that I understand and accept the risks involved in the activity;
- acknowledge that I have no health or fitness problems or am pregnant that would create a risk to me or others before, during or after the activity;
- acknowledge that I participate in the activity voluntarily at my own free will and solely at my own risk;
- acknowledge that I am aware of Noukhada’s public liability insurance policy covering the legal liabilities arising out of death, bodily injury and/or property damage to third parties with an indemnity limit of AED 5m in the aggregate, including coverage for any personal injury to a limit of AED 1.5m in the aggregate;
- Release and hold harmless Noukhada, their sponsors, partners, agents, employees and volunteers including their insurers, for any loss or damage or any bodily injury or death as a result of participation in the activities and for any legal action brought in on Noukhada, their sponsors, partners, agents, employees and volunteers including their insurers as a result of the participation in these activities; and
- agree to comply with and follow the Noukhada safety guidelines including wearing the approved safety equipment as advised for my participation in these activities.
I have read and agree to the Noukhada acknowledgement of risks and hold harmless declaration.
MEDIA RELEASE DECLARATION
I do hereby consent and agree that Noukhada has the right to take photographs or videos of the activity to use these in any and all media exclusively for the purpose of further promoting the activity. I further consent that my/ their identity may be revealed therein. I do hereby release to Noukhada all rights to exhibit this work in print and electronic form publicly or privately. I understand that there will be no financial or other remuneration for the above named.
I have read and agree to the Noukhada media release declaration.
Name of participant ____________________________
Email or mobile ______________________________
Signature of participant (or parent of participant) ________________________________